Creating Usage Detail
For customers that sell repeat purchase products, TAKU has a unique inventory field called Usage Detail that will allow you to create custom usage frequencies for every inventory product that can be automatically applied when setting up Recurring Orders.
Default frequencies can be setup on a per product basis. This is useful if you can expect the customer to purchase based on a products recommended dosage.
- 1.Go to Inventory > Inventory List
- 2.Search for the product that you will be editing.
- 3.Press View on the left most column.
- 4.Press Add New under the usage detail section.
- 5.Fill in the usage details. If there are different dosages you can press Add New + again to add another dosage.
- 6.Click the yellow Save button.