TAKU Retail comes with a sample VIP Account Group which is set to Active. You can disable, edit, add, and enable the Account Groups according to your business needs.
The following steps will guide you through the process of enabling, disabling, editing, and adding new Account Groups
- 1.Go to Settings > Business Settings
2. Click the Account Groups card.
3. The Account Groups page will open with the preset VIP account group.
4. To making changes to the account groups, click on the Edit icon at the top left side of the page Account Groups page.
5. The Account Groups section will go into edit mode indicated by the yellow (Edit Mode) next to the title in the header of the section. Now you will be able to make changes to the existing account groups inside the table.
6. To activate or deactivate account groups, click the toggle under the Active column.
7. To edit the Account Group name, click on the cell in the Description column and type the preferred name.
8. Choose the type of account group you would like to make by selecting one of the options from the drop down menu.
9. To add a new Account Group, you can click the New Acct Group or Add Row icon buttons.
i. Click the + button
ii. This will open a window where you can enter the details of your new account group. An option for type of account group is required and can be selected from the drop down menu. There are three options: Commercial, Personal, and Both
iii. The account group will by default be set to Active.
iv. Click the save icon to input the new account group into your table.
i. Click the Add Row icon
ii. This will put the Account Groups section into edit mode with a new row inserted.
iii. You can directly add the details of your new account group into the table.
iv. Once you are finished, click the save icon at the top right hand corner of the Account Groups page to save.
You can also view the details of the account groups by clicking on the View button.