Step-by-step guide to financial settings
You can edit or set your fiscal year under financial settings.
The following steps will guide you through the process of editing your fiscal year details.
- 1.Go to Settings > Business Settings
2. Click the Financial Settings card
3. This will open the Financial Settings page where you can edit or add a new fiscal year.
4. To edit an existing fiscal year, select the fiscal year you wish to edit and then click on the Edit button at the top left side of the Manage Fiscal Years section.
5. The Manage Fiscal Years section will go into edit mode indicated by the yellow (Edit Mode) next to the title in the header of the section. Now you will be able to make changes to the existing fiscal year inside the table by directly clicking on the values in the cells.
6. Once the changes have been made the Disk icon will turn yellow. Click the icon to save your changes.
7. To Add a new fiscal year, click on the Add Row button at the top right hand corner of the Manage Fiscal Years section.
8. This will add a duplicate row in the table where you can edit the details of your new fiscal year.