Units of Measure
TAKU Retail comes with basic units of measurements enabled. You can disable, edit, add, and enable the units of measure according to your business needs.
The following steps will guide you through the process of enabling, disabling, editing, and adding units of measure.
- 1.Go to Settings > Business Settings
2. Click the Unit of Measure card.
3. The Unit of Measure page will open with the preset units of measurements. TAKU has Bag, Each, KG, and LB enabled by default.
4. To make changes to the units of measurements, click on the Edit icon at the top left side of the Units of Measurement page.
5. The Units of Measurement section will go into edit mode indicated by the yellow (Edit Mode) next to the title in the header of the section. Now you will be able to make changes to the existing units of measurements inside the table.
6. To enable and disable specific units, click the toggle button under the Is Enabled column.
7. To edit the description of each unit, click on the cell in the Description column and type the preferred name.
8. The measurement type can also be changed under the Measurement Type column. You can choose between Standard and User-defined options from the drop down menu.
9. To add a new unit of measurement, you can add a New U of Measure or Add Row by clicking on the corresponding buttons.
i. Click the + button
ii. This will open a window where you can enter the details of your new unit of measure. A Measure description is required and the measure type can be selected from the drop down menu.
iii. The unit of measure will by default be set to Active.
iv. Click the Save icon to input the new unit of measure into your table.
i. Click the Add Row icon
ii. This will put the Units of Measurement section into edit mode with a new row inserted.
iii. You can directly add the details of your new unit of measurement into the table.
iv. Once you are finished, click the Save icon at the top right hand corner of the Units of Measurement page to save.