This article will guide you on how to create roles for user management
1. From the main screen, go to Settings > User Management > Manage Roles. Once the Manage Roles screen opens, you will need to click on the "+" (add) button as shown below.
2. You will need to enter the Role Name. The new User Role will be active by default. Access Rights can be changed after the role has been created.
Role Name: This is the name that will be used for this role.
Access Rights: These are the module(s) that this role can have access to.
3. Once you have entered that information, you will need to click on the "Save" button. The system will display a "Service Message" letting you know that all records have been saved successfully.
1. To assign a role to a user go to Settings > User Management and select Manage Users.
2. Select Assigned Roles for the user you would like to manage.
3. From here you can select the role this user has and which store(s) or back office(s) this is applicable to.
4. If a user has different roles at each store, you can select Add New to assign a different role to this user.
5. Click the yellow Save button to save any changes made.