This guide will show you how to set up and edit denominations in TAKU Retail. You can edit or add denominations according to your business needs.
Go to Settings >Zones > Current Zone
2. Click the Denominations card.
3. The Monetary Denominations page will open. The monetary denominations are preset for US and Canadian currency.
4. To making changes to the denominations, click on the Edit icon at the top left side of the Monetary Denominations section.
5. The Monetary Denominations section will go into edit mode indicated by the yellow (Edit Mode) next to the title in the header of the section. Now you will be able to make changes to the existing denominations inside the table.
6. To change the value of the denomination, select a cell under the Value column.
7. To change the type of denomination, select an option for Coin or Paper from the drop down menu in the Cash Type column.
8. To add another monetary denomination, click the Add Row icon at the top right hand side of the Monetary Denominations page. This will insert a new row in the table.
9. Select the cell in the new row to add the value and cash type details. A monetary value is required and cannot be under 0.0001. As well, the Cash Type is a required field.
10. To finalize your changes, click the Save All icon at the top left corner of the Monetary Denominations page.