This guide will show you the steps to creating and editing brands in TAKU Retail. You can disable, edit, add, and enable brands according to your business needs.
The following steps will guide you through the process of enabling, disabling, editing, and adding new brands.
- 1.Go to Settings > Business Settings
2. Click the Brands card.
3. The Brands page will open. Shown below is a sample brand, however, there will be no brands added by default.
4. To make changes to existing Brands, click on the Edit icon at the top left side of the page Brands page.
5. The Brands section will go into edit mode indicated by the yellow (Edit Mode) next to the title in the header of the section. Now you will be able to make changes to the existing Brands inside the table.
6. To enable the Brand, click the toggle under the Is Enabled column.
7. To edit the Brand name, click on the cell in the Name column and type the preferred name.
8. To add a new brand, you can click on the New Brand or Add Row icons.
i. Click the + button
ii. This will open a window where you can enter the details of your new brand.
iii. The brand will by default be set to Enabled.
iv. Click the save icon to input the new brand into your table.
i. Click the Add Row icon
ii. This will put the Brands section into edit mode with a new row inserted.
iii. You can directly add the details of your new brand into the table.
iv. Once you are finished, click the save icon at the top right hand corner of the Brands page to save.
You can also view the details of the brands by clicking on the View button